Suggestions for the story.
- Swimming pool as a ceiling. Romance beginning in pool. Noticing it from below (NB. Seducing scene?)
- Suicide in closed room. All walls—faces. Cubes of human beings in the air when fight for rope.
- Love scenes in pajamas in the snow storm.
- Drunkard in corridor.
- Lion in corridor and children near him.
- The artificial man (Robot).
- His human role (the only human being).
- Using his mechanical movements as humanly expressive ones.
- The machinery goes wrong.
- The man sent to make love to important woman.
- His role in
breakingdestroying the house.
- The dying woman (starving) and the lifts (food lifts).
- The lover under the bed.
List of episode ideas for The Glass HouseFrom The Director's Prism: E. T. A. Hoffmann and the Russian Theatrical Avant-Garde by Dassia N. Posner