Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Kay Pacha: Cultivating earth and water in the AndesPenelope Dransart 2006 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume derives from a symposium held at the University of Wales, Lampeter, in April 1998. The 24 papers cover a wide range of archaeological and ethnographical interests.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407329277 (ebook)
- 9781841719139 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Music and Dance
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Rock-Art / Semiotics
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Citable Link
9 views since February 28, 2020