Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Paléoanthropologie et Pratiques Funéraires en Corse, du Mésolithique à l'âge du FerHélène David 2001 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A relatively new field of study, this work analyses 27 sites on Corsica, concentrating especially on the human remains found in 12 principal, and 5 secondary, internments dating from the Mesolithic to Iron Ages. The results present a fascinating extension to our knowledge of funerary practices and paleoanthropology in this area of the Mediterranean.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407352749 (ebook)
- 9781841712222 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Landscape Archaeology
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Citable Link
6 views since February 28, 2020