Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
L'Amérique du Sud: Des chasseurs-cueilleurs à l'Empire Inca. Actes des journées d'étude d'archéologie précolombienne. Genève 10-11 octobre 1997Alexandre Chevalier, Leonid Velarde and Isabelle Chenal-Velarde 1999 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book includes papers from the First Conference organized by l'Association des etudiants pour Recherches Archaeologiques dans les Pays Andins (ARAPA) held in October 1997. From Argentina to Ecuador, from the Stone Age to the Empire of the Incas, the papers examine socio-economic, environmental, symbolic, territorial and architectural aspects of South American archaeology. Contributors come from France, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Italy, and Brazil.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9780860549406 (paperback)
- 9781407350684 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Rock-Art / Semiotics
- Hunter-Gatherers / Hunting
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Citable Link
1 views since February 28, 2020