Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
La malacofaune de sites mésolithiques et néolithiques de la façade atlantique de la France: Contribution à l'économie et à l'identité culturelle des groupes concernésCatherine Dupont 2006 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This work is one of the first in-depth mollusc studies of the French coastal regions. It has direct implications for our understanding of the way of life of early Atlantic (France and adjacent countries) cultures.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407330310 (ebook)
- 9781841717869 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Western Europe and Britain
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Food and Drink / Diet
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Hunter-Gatherers / Hunting
- Citable Link
8 views since February 28, 2020