Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
The Human Use of CavesClive Bonsall and Christopher Tolan-Smith 1997 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
Proceedings of a conference covering many aspects of human use of caves: from Palaeolithic carvings in France to present-day man-made cave dwellings in Baranja, Croatia.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407349770 (ebook)
- 9780860548591 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Rock-Art / Semiotics
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Western Europe and Britain
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
- Levant / Near East
- British Isles
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Citable Link
48 views since February 28, 2020