Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Craft Specialization: Operational Sequences and Beyond: Papers from the EAA Third Annual Meeting at Ravenna 1997. Volume IVSarah Milliken and Massimo Vidale 1998 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book includes papers presented at a session of EAA 97 span from the Palaeolithic to modern times and address various aspects of material culture including pottery, stone tools, beads, metals and architecture. The papers reflect the widespread interest which has arrisen in the last decade in the social agency of ancient material culture production and they make a valuable contribution to the development of the theoretical foundations of the study of ancient technology.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9780860548973 (paperback)
- 9781407350370 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Metallurgy / Mining
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Western Europe and Britain
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Citable Link
11 views since February 28, 2020