Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Skull Collection Modification and DecorationMichelle Bonogofsky 2006 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume is based on papers submitted to the session "Skull Collection, Modification and Decoration" organized for the Eleventh Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists, held at University College Cork in Cork, Ireland, September 5–11, 2005. The intent of the volume is to bring together and make available to a wider audience a body of information on skull collection, modification and decoration that spans the Early Neolithic to the twentieth century. The papers are grouped by geographic region – Europe, Middle East, Eurasia, Oceania, New World.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407329956 (ebook)
- 9781841719719 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Levant / Near East
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- North America
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Western Europe and Britain
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
- Citable Link
9 views since February 28, 2020