Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
An Archaeology of the Oasis: Domesticity, Interaction, and Identity in Antofalla, Puna de Atacama, Argentina: First and Second Millennia B.P.Alejandro Fabio Haber 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This work presents a detailed study of the Puna de Atacama oasis (Antofalla, Argentina) across the first two millennia BP.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407331676 (ebook)
- 9781407301273 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Landscape Archaeology
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Citable Link
2 views since February 28, 2020