Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Le Nord de Belize et la côte orientale du Quintana Roo, Mexique: Deux évolutions de l'occupation maya à la période préhispaniquePhilippe Nondédéo 1998 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
The book looks at two Mayan areas in pre-Colombian times and follows the evolution of their occupation: North of Belize and Quintana Roo in today's Mexico. The first one is the least studied area that belonged Mayas. The resulting conclusion shows that the two areas had quite different patterns of occupation.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9780860548836 (paperback)
- 9781407350103 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Landscape Archaeology
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Catalogues / Collections / Indexes / Bibliographies
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Citable Link
0 views since June 05, 2020