Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
L'outillage lithique en contextes ethnoarchéologiques / Lithic Toolkits in Ethnoarchaeological Contexts: Acts of the XIVth UISPP Congress University of Liège Belgium 2-8 September 2001 Colloque / Symposium 1.4Xavier Terradas 2005 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
8 papers from Symposium 1.4 of the XIVth UISPP Congress, University of Liège, Belgium, 2-8 September 2001 - Lithic Toolkits in Ethnoarchaeological Contexts.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781841718125 (paperback)
- 9781407328027 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Citable Link
4 views since February 28, 2020