Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Archéologie et histoire du moyen âge / Archaeology and History of the Middle Ages: Sessions générales et posters / General Sessions and PostersLe Secrétariat du Congrès 2005 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
12 papers and posters from Section 14 of the Acts of the XIVth UISPP Congress, University of Liège, Belgium, 2-8 September 2001 (Archaeology and History of the Middle Ages).
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407327853 (ebook)
- 9781841718002 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Late Antiquity and Byzantium
- Metal Objects
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Western Europe and Britain
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Citable Link
2 views since February 28, 2020