Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Archaeological Investigations of a Later Prehistoric and a Romano-British Landscape at Tremough, Penryn, CornwallJames Gossip and Andy M. Jones 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume reports on excavations conducted in advance of the construction of a campus of Cornwall University. In addition to the expected linear field systems and Romano-British settlement activity, Early and Later Neolithic pits were uncovered as well as 5 circular post-ring structures and other features dating to Early to Middle Bronze Age.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR British Series pre-2020
- 9781407320991 (ebook)
- 9781407301242 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- British Isles
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Landscape Archaeology
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Citable Link
29 views since October 14, 2019