Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Children, Childhood and SocietySally Crawford and Gillian Shepherd 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
The IAA Series is an interdisciplinary volume reflecting the wide geographical, chronological and disciplinary range of the Institute of Archaeology and Antiquity at the University of Birmingham. The volumes are based on a thematic research seminar series held at the IAA. 'Childhood' was an obvious theme to initiate the new series. The Institute has a strong record of publication in the field, and members of the Institute have made a significant contribution to childhood studies. The Institute is also host to the Society for the Study of Childhood in the Past, which was established to pursue and foster interdisciplinary approaches to the study of childhood.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407301389 (paperback)
- 9781407331751 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Western Europe and Britain
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Levant / Near East
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Citable Link
26 views since February 28, 2020