Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Arqueologia colonial en el área maya: siglos XVI y XVII: Tecoh (Yucatán, México): un modelo de estudio del sincretismo cultural. Registro material y documentación escritaJuan García Targa 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This work explores the cultural developments in Mayan lands in the 16 th and 17 th centuries, based on written sources and archaeological evidence. The first part is a detailed study of the written sources and the second presents an analysis of the Tecoh settlement (Yucatan, Mexico), based on the author's topographical research.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407301587 (paperback)
- 9781407331966 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Historical and Industrial Archaeology
- Early Modern and Modern
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Metallurgy / Mining
- Citable Link