Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Culverwell Mesolithic Habitation Site, Isle of Portland, Dorset: Excavation report and research studiesSusann Palmer 1999 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
Report on the excavations undertaken by the author at the Culverwell site in Dorset. Finds of virtually every period of the past have been found, but the emphasis is on the Mesolithic period. Alongside tools and other artefacts, small deposits of midden have been found. The book includes specialists' reports and examines the nature of the site and its place in the wider context of later Mesolithic.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR British Series pre-2020
- 9781841710242 (paperback)
- 9781407319193 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- British Isles
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Museum Studies / Conservation / Heritage / Education
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Remote Sensing and Aerial Photography
- Citable Link
27 views since February 28, 2020