Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
The Past and Present of Leprosy: Archaeological, historical, palaeopathological and clinical approachesCharlotte A. Roberts, Mary E. Lewis and K. Manchester 2002 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book contains papers from the Proceedings of the International Congress on the Evolution and Palaeoepidemiology of the Infectious Diseases 3 (ICEPID) conference which took place at the University of Bradford on the 26th–31st July 1999 (under the Presidency of Professor Yves Coppens.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407324432 (ebook)
- 9781841714349 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
- Central and Eastern Europe
- North America
- Medicine / Palaeopathology
- British Isles
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Egypt and Sudan
- Central and South Asia
- Levant / Near East
- Western Europe and Britain
- Citable Link
20 views since February 28, 2020