Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Potrero de Guadalupe: Anthropologie funéraire d'une communauté pré-tarasque du nord du Michoacán, MexiqueGrégory Pereira 1999 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book examines funerary practices in the State of Michoacan (Mexico) in the period of 1200 to 1520 AD. It adds new data to the results recently published by the French Michoacan Project, as funerary and mortuary practices in this region were ill known, due to a relative lack of archaeological investigations. Through the use of the new techniques of funerary anthropology, Pereira has been able to obtain new results, thus modifying in many respects our knowledge of this part of northern Mesoamerica.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781841710297 (paperback)
- 9781407351483 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Citable Link
2 views since February 28, 2020