Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Arqueología e Historia del mundo antiguo: contribuciones brasileñas y españolasPedro Paulo Funari, Glaydson José da Silva and Dionisio Pérez-Sanches 2008 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
15 essays on the archaeology and history of the ancient world: peripheral and cross-continental approaches.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407302799 (paperback)
- 9781407332833 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Western Europe and Britain
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Festschrifte / Presentation Volumes
- Citable Link
18 views since February 28, 2020