Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Arqueología e Historia del mundo antiguo: contribuciones brasileñas y españolasPedro Paulo Funari, Glaydson José da Silva and Dionisio Pérez-Sanches 2008 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
15 essays on the archaeology and history of the ancient world: peripheral and cross-continental approaches.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407302799 (paperback)
- 9781407332833 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Festschrifte / Presentation Volumes
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Western Europe and Britain
- Citable Link
4 views since February 28, 2020