Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
The Christianisation of Malta: Catacombs, cult centres and churches in Malta to 1530Mario Buhagiar 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This study investigates the origins and consolidation of Latin Christianity and consequent way of life in the Maltese Islands, up to around 1530 AD. It is the outcome of several years of research on the written and unwritten sources, the partial, and at times conflicting, results of several independent aspects of which have been reported and discussed. The volume is, therefore, an analysis and interpretation of conclusions and hypotheses that have been circulating over the last decade.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407301099 (paperback)
- 9781407331492 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Late Antiquity and Byzantium
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Citable Link
28 views since February 28, 2020