Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Materia Prima, Cerámica y Sociedad: La gestión de los recursos minerales para manufacturar cerámicas del 3100 al 1500 ANE en el noreste de la Península IbéricaXavier Clop García 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This study focuses on the management of raw materials used in early ceramics production (late Neolithic to early Bronze Age) in the north-eastern part of the Iberian Peninsular (Catalonia). The main aim of the study was to attempt to understand some aspects of the socio-economic organization of the ancient inhabitants of the area. The objective was not only to describe the archaeological material and put forward some economic and chronological hypotheses, but also to define some aspects of the social structures. Special consideration in this study was paid to the Bell Beaker finds and the work contains detailed scientific analyses of the finds.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407300962 (paperback)
- 9781407331324 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Western Europe and Britain
- Metal Objects
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Food and Drink / Diet
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Citable Link
4 views since February 28, 2020