Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Stones and Bones: Formal disposal of the dead in Atlantic Europe during the Mesolithic-Neolithic interface 6000-3000 BC: Archaeological Conference in Honour of the Late Professor Michael J. O'Kelly. Proceedings of the Stones and Bones Conference in Sligo, Ireland, May 1-5, 2002Göran Burenhult and Susanne Westergaard 2003 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume presents the proceedings of the Stones and Bones archaeological conference held in Sligo in May 2002 in honour of the late Professor Michael O'Kelly. 15 papers are included, as are several abstracts and posters.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781841715667 (paperback)
- 9781407326115 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Western Europe and Britain
- British Isles
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Citable Link
19 views since February 28, 2020