Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Human and Faunal Relationships Reviewed: An Archaeozoological ApproachEduardo Corona-M. and J. Arroyo-Cabrales 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This is a compilation of papers devoted to diverse archaeozoological issues. Most of the contributions are based on lectures given at the Seminario Relaciones Hombre-Fauna (Human – Fauna Relationships Seminar) organized by the Laboratorio de Arqueozoología and sponsored by the Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, the Mexican federal agency at charge of preserving the palaeontological, anthropological and historical heritages of the country.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407300412 (paperback)
- 9781407330952 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Western Europe and Britain
- Hunter-Gatherers / Hunting
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- North America
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Citable Link
11 views since October 14, 2019