Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Current Research in Egyptology 2000Angela McDonald and Christina Riggs 2000 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A selection of 17 papers from the first Symposium of "Current Research in Egyptology", held in Oxford in 2000. The Symposium was held to foster communication and exchange of ideas among students of Egyptology at UK institutions. The UK enjoys a wealth of Egyptological resources, but it is sometimes difficult for graduate students from different universities to interact. In many cases, the very diverse papers presented, constitute ongoing research, offering authors the opportunity to formulate the current state of their work, and to present it to a wider audience. Topics covered range from "Hysteria Revisited: Women's Public Health in Ancient Egypt" to "Papyrological Evidence of Travelling in Byzantine Egypt".
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407352534 (ebook)
- 9781841712079 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Medicine / Palaeopathology
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Egypt and Sudan
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Citable Link
10 views since February 28, 2020