Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Les hommes préhistoriques et les AlpesMaria A. Borrello 2013 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This work presents a new study of Alpine prehistory between two critical moments of its cultural development – the advent of peasant economies and the rising of the first metallurgy – through a series of texts written by researchers concerned with issues relating to human settlement in the Alps.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407310886 (paperback)
- 9781407340586 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Festschrifte / Presentation Volumes
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Western Europe and Britain
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Metallurgy / Mining
- Citable Link
8 views since February 28, 2020