Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Ethno-Archaeology and its Transfers: Papers from a session held at the European Association of Archaeologists Fifth Annual Meeting in Bournemouth 1999Sylvie Beyries and Pierre Pétrequin 2001 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
8 papers on Ethno-archaeology and its transfers from a session of the European Association of Archaeologists conference at Bournemouth in 1999. The sites covered range from Siberia to Indonesia and the topics discussed from modern day pottery studies in present day-Africa to Neolithic sickle harvesting in Cantabrian Spain.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781841712697 (paperback)
- 9781407353357 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Metallurgy / Mining
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Western Europe and Britain
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Central and South Asia
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Citable Link
9 views since February 28, 2020