Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Jerusalem before IslamZeidan Kafafi and Robert Schick 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
The city of Jerusalem is more familiar to a wider public than most other ancient cities. This book attempts to present a picture of Jerusalem before Islam.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407331782 (ebook)
- 9781407301419 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Levant / Near East
- Late Antiquity and Byzantium
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Citable Link
13 views since February 28, 2020