Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Jerusalem before IslamZeidan Kafafi and Robert Schick 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
The city of Jerusalem is more familiar to a wider public than most other ancient cities. This book attempts to present a picture of Jerusalem before Islam.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407301419 (paperback)
- 9781407331782 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Levant / Near East
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Late Antiquity and Byzantium
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Citable Link
16 views since February 28, 2020