Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Archäologie – Naturwissenschaften – Umwelt: Beiträge der Arbeitsgemeinschaft "Römische Archäologie" auf dem 3. Deutschen Archäologenkongreß in Heidelberg 25.5. – 30.5.1999Martin Frey and Norbert Hanel 2001 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A collection of papers given at the Third Congress of German Archaeologists under the title 'Archaeology – Sciences – Environment'. 11 contributions deal with the crises management of Roman Emperors, climatic changes around 200 AD, integration of ecological and archaeological data obtained at the Roman vicus of Tienen (Belgium), dendrochronology of Roman fortlett and vicus of Rainau-Buch, technology behind Roman glass objects, archaeozoological investigations in the vici and villas in Elchtest, technological studies on the Rheinzabern pottery, further studies on Roman potery from central Lahn Valley and on amphorae from Mainz, a look at the distribution of Roman brick-stamps and the results of the interdisciplinary investigations in Mautern in Roman Noricum.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407352756 (ebook)
- 9781841712239 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Western Europe and Britain
- Citable Link
3 views since December 12, 2019