Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Papers in Italian Archaeology VI: Communities and Settlements from the Neolithic to the Early Medieval Period: Proceedings of the 6th Conference of Italian Archaeology held at the University of Groningen, Groningen Institute of Archaeology, The Netherlands, April 15-17 2003Peter Attema, Albert Nijboer, Andrea Zifferero, Olaf Satijn, Luca Alessandri, Mette Bierma and Erwin Bolhuis 2005 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
123 papers from the Proceedings of the 6th Conference of Italian Archaeology held at the University of Groningen, Groningen Institute of Archaeology, The Netherlands, April 15-17, 2003. In two volumes.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781841718880 (paperback)
- 9781407328997 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Theory and Method (general titles)
- Landscape Archaeology
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Food and Drink / Diet
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Citable Link
29 views since February 28, 2020