Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
El catálogo de las naves de Occidente: Embarcaciones de la Península Ibérica, Marruecos y archipiélagos aledaños hasta el principado de AugustoJorge García Cardiel 2013 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book aims to collect, discuss and analyse all references to boats with connections to the Iberian Peninsula, Morocco, and the Balearic and Canary Islands. They range from the earliest prehistory to the Augustan Principate. The vessels studied were built in the western Mediterranean and nearby Oceanic coasts, or reached these areas before the technological standardization that the Roman Empire brought to the whole Mediterranean. The research presents an overview of the historical sources relating to pre-Roman navigation.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407340432 (ebook)
- 9781407310701 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Maritime and Underwater Archaeology
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Levant / Near East
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Western Europe and Britain
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Citable Link
15 views since February 28, 2020