Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Mobility, Transition and Change in Prehistory and Classical Antiquity: Proceedings of the Graduate Archaeology Organisation Conference on the Fourth and Fifth of April 2008 at Hertford College, Oxford, UKPaul R. Preston and Katia Schörle 2013 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume stems from the proceedings of the third conference of the Graduate Archaeology Organisation at Oxford (GAO) held 4-5 April, 2008 at Hertford College, Oxford. The conference title was Challenging Frontiers: Mobility, Transition and Change, and aimed to address the question of mobility in the archaeological record from an inter-disciplinary perspective, and hence to encourage dialogue between the more artistic and scientific subdisciplines of archaeology.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407311524 (paperback)
- 9781407341231 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Central and South Asia
- Levant / Near East
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Trade / Exchange / Travel / Economy
- Festschrifte / Presentation Volumes
- Western Europe and Britain
- North America
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Citable Link