Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Human-Induced Changes in the Environment and Landscape of the Maltese Islands from the Neolithic to the 15th Century AD: as inferred from a scientific study of sediments from Marsa, MaltaKatrin Fenech 2007 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
An in-depth study of man's impact on the environment and landscape of the Maltese islands from the Neolithic to Medieval times.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407331607 (ebook)
- 9781407301204 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Classical and Hellenistic
- Early Modern and Modern
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Late Antiquity and Byzantium
- Landscape Archaeology
- Citable Link
5 views since February 28, 2020