Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
A Prehistoric and Romano-British Landscape: Excavations at Whitemoor Haye Quarry, Staffordshire, 1997-1999Gary Coates 2002 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This book describes the results of the excavation of seven areas at Whitemoor Haye Quarry, in the River Tame valley. The periods most strongly represented are the Iron Age and Romano-British, although finds from other periods have also been recorded.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR British Series pre-2020
- 9781407319797 (ebook)
- 9781841714479 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Landscape Archaeology
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- British Isles
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Citable Link