Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Romanisierung – Romanisation: Theoretische Modelle und praktische FallbeispieleGünther Schörner 2005 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
21 papers on contemporary perspectives of Romanization presented at a graduate seminar and colloquium on 'Romanization and Self-Romanization' held at the Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena and the Siegmundsburg-Centre of Studies in 2004. The first section deals with theoretical models and sociological concepts; the second looks at archaeological and historical studies. The geographical scope covers the entire Empire from Lusitania to Asia Minor, from Hadrian's Wall to the Sahara.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781841718668 (paperback)
- 9781407328690 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Identity / Gender / Childhood / Ethnicity / Romanization
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Art / Sculpture / Gems / Seals
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Dress / Jewellery / Personal Ornament
- Western Europe and Britain
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Citable Link
15 views since February 28, 2020