Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Sinai: Excavations and StudiesZe'ev Meshel 2000 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
In 1967 the gates of the Sinai desert region were thrown open to Israeli researchers; the region is as diverse, archaeologically, as it is extensive. This book documents a series of excavations and surveys undertaken by the author in all four corners of this fascinating landscape. Part two reports on three particular surveys, including one on the so-called "Desert Kites" of Sinai and the Southern Negev.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407352169 (ebook)
- 9781841710778 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Rock-Art / Semiotics
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Hunter-Gatherers / Hunting
- Levant / Near East
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Citable Link
18 views since February 28, 2020