Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Medieval and Post-Medieval Greece: The Corfu PapersJohn Bintliff and Hanna Stöger 2009 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume, edited by John Bintliff and Hanna Stöger, consists of 24 papers and an introduction covering recent developments in the Medieval and Post-Medieval Archaeology of Greece. These are revised and updated articles from a conference organized at the University of Corfu. The contributions are grouped under the following themes: Landscape Studies, Individual Site Studies, Medieval and Ottoman Mytilene, Vernacular Architecture, Ceramics and Material Culture, Early Modern Ethnoarchaeology and Heritage and Perception. The collection provides an excellent introduction into current research in till-recently neglected eras of Aegean Archaeology.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407305981 (paperback)
- 9781407335506 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Conflict / Military / Fortifications
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Early Modern and Modern
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Citable Link
61 views since February 28, 2020