Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Arqueología de La Payunia (Mendoza, Argentina): El poblamiento humano en los márgenes de la agriculturaAdolfo F. Gil 2006 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A valuable new contribution to the regional archaeology of La Payunia (Argentina), tackling issues of broader interest such as the elusive relationships between foragers and agriculturalists. The work contains new and interesting material which is presented with updated methodologies and conceptualisations.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781841719122 (paperback)
- 9781407329260 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Catalogues / Collections / Indexes / Bibliographies
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Hunter-Gatherers / Hunting
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Citable Link
13 views since February 28, 2020