Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Soils and Archaeology: Papers of the 1st International Conference on Soils and Archaeology, Százhalombatta, Hungary, 30 May – 3 June 2001György Füleky 2003 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A collection of 13 papers given at the 1st International Conference on Soils and Archaeology, Százhalombatta, Hungary, 30 May – 3 June 2001.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781841715315 (paperback)
- 9781407325682 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Western Europe and Britain
- Central and South Asia
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Landscape Archaeology
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Citable Link
2 views since February 28, 2020