Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Le site de Loma Alta, Lac de Zacapu, Michoacan, MexiquePatricia Carot 2001 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
Adding to the scarce material available on these remote Mexican sites, this volume (number 9 in the series of Paris Monographs in American Archaeology) is an extensive presentation of the Loma Alta excavations (Zacapu, south-west Mexico) and its rich finds (2nd century B.C – c. 1250 A.D.). The study is divided into two sections. The first concentrates on the Loma Alta site and its funerary remains, while the second analyzes the stylish iconography of the polychrome ceramic finds from the period considered to be the apogee of the region's culture (c. 700 - 1100 A.D).
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407352664 (ebook)
- 9781841712185 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Central and South America and the Caribbean
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Citable Link
5 views since February 28, 2020