Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Counterpoint: Essays in Archaeology and Heritage Studies in Honour of Professor Kristian KristiansenSophie Bergerbrant and Serena Sabatini 2013 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
The book celebrates Professor Kristiansens's life and achievements with 88 papers by colleagues and friends from all over the world; they are divided into following sections: Beyond Academia; Landscape, Demography and Subsistence Economy; Rituals, Hoardsand Wetlands; Rock Art; Graves and Burial Monuments; Materiality and Social Concerns; Technology and Craftsmanship; Travel and Transmission; Problemizing the Past; Practices of Archaeology and Heritage Studies.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407340944 (ebook)
- 9781407311265 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Excavation / Fieldwork / Survey
- Museum Studies / Conservation / Heritage / Education
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Western Europe and Britain
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Death / Burial / Cemeteries / Tombs
- Festschrifte / Presentation Volumes
- Parks / Gardens
- Citable Link
24 views since February 28, 2020