Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Ethnic Diversity and the Control of Natural Resources in Southeast AsiaA. Terry Rambo, Kathleen Gillogly, and Karl L. Hutterrer, Editors 1988 Open access edition funded by the National Endowment for the Humanities / Andrew W. Mellon Foundation Humanities Open Book Program
Companion volume to Cultural Values and Human Ecology in Southeast Asia (Michigan Papers no. 27).
- Michigan Papers on South and Southeast Asia
- 978-0-472-90230-9 (open access)
- 978-0-89148-043-3 (hardcover)
- 978-0-89148-044-0 (paper)
- 978-0-472-12830-3 (ebook)
- Citable Link