Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Health in Late Prehistoric ThailandKathryn M. Domett 2001 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
Four skeletal samples comprising a total of 500 skeletons, dated to the Bronze and Iron Ages, were examined. Investigated were health, morbidity and mortality. Parameters included measures of mortality, growth, growth disturbances, joint disease, trauma and dental health. The information was integrated with archaeological and ethnographic evidence. The results indicated a general improvement in health through the time periods studies.
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781407352947 (ebook)
- 9781841712383 (paperback)
- BAR Number
- Central and South Asia
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Medicine / Palaeopathology
- Agriculture / Farming / Husbandry / Land-use / Irrigation
- Bronze Age and Iron Age
- Prehistory (general titles only)
- Greece, Aegean, Crete and Black Sea
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Citable Link
10 views since February 28, 2020