Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
LBK Dialogues: Studies in the formation of the Linear Pottery CultureAlena Lukes and Marek Zvelebil 2004 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
This volume is a collection of papers originally presented at the Origins of the LBK symposium held at the 8th Annual Meeting of the European Association of Archaeologists (EAA) in Thessaloniki, Greece, between September 25th and 29th, 2002. The aim of the session was to summarize recent developments in research and fieldwork taking place in the eastern part of the LBK area of distribution, and to introduce this very interesting research to the broader archaeological community. The 15 papers have been organized into three themes: "Theoretical Constraints on the Understanding of the LBK", "The Earliest LBK and What Came Before: The Emergence of Traditions" and "Perspectives on the Early LBK: Life and Times".
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- BAR pre-2020
- 9781841716541 (paperback)
- 9781407327297 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Archaeometry / Scientific Dating
- Craft working (general titles, bone, glass, textiles, etc.)
- Ceramics and Pottery Studies
- Lithics / Stone Tools
- Neolithic / Chalcolithic
- Palaeolithic / Mesolithic
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Archaeozoology / Bioarchaeology / Osteoarchaeology
- Ethnoarchaeology / Anthropology
- Archaeobotany / Environment and Climate
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Citable Link
11 views since February 28, 2020