Share the story of what Open Access means to you
University of Michigan needs your feedback to better understand how readers are using openly available ebooks. You can help by taking a short, privacy-friendly survey.
Religious Architecture in the Czech Republic in the Light of Geophysical Prospection and Archaeological ExcavationVladimír Hašek and Josef Unger 2010 © BAR Publishing
You do not have access to this book. How to get access.
A representational survey of sites of religious architecture in the present Czech Republic using geophysics and non-destructive archaeological methods.
- BAR pre-2020
- BAR International Series pre-2020
- 9781407306698 (paperback)
- 9781407336688 (ebook)
- BAR Number
- Architecture / Domestic and Urban Buildings and Space / Urbanism
- Early Modern and Modern
- Migration Period, Early Medieval and Medieval
- Christianity / Churches / Monastic
- Central and Eastern Europe
- Ritual / Religion / Temples
- Remote Sensing and Aerial Photography
- Epigraphy / Ancient and Medieval Texts / Papyri
- Citable Link
2 views since February 28, 2020